+Monday, August 08, 2005+
I thought I'd copy Emmy and give making a doll of me a go. Well, that wasn't enough to appease my boredom, so I made one of Matt too. This is what we would look like if we were cartoon anime characters....Matt's hair is a little screwed up though - they have over 800 different hairs to choose from and none of them seemed to suit Matt; this was the closest I could find! Go figure. (And thank goodness he doesn't really stand like that and look all skinny LOL).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There ya have it! If you feel inclined, you can make one too. There's so many different ways you can make them look, it's definitely a good way to kill some time if you need to!! I'll be posting more about more bridal shower with pics later this week - and I haven't forgotten the photos I promised on my last post. I just haven't had the time to get them up yet! :-)


wishing matt was here @ 2:07 PM+
|


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *